I just got home from my first official weigh in… I won’t even make you wait until after the commercial break – I’m down 6.2 pounds this week, chicas! Yay!
So here’s what I did for my 4 days of 4 hour workouts this week:
- 3 hours of kickboxing (with a new routine that has ramped up on cardio)
- 1.5 hours vigorous yard work (raking and bagging, spreading mulch, etc… serious sweat-inducing stuff)
- 2 hours of weight-training (one class w/free weights and one workout on the resistance machines)
- 0.75 hour recumbent bike (while watching The Real Housewives of New York)
- 1 hour running (outside – in the glorious weather we’ve had this week!)
- 3 hours walking (2 hours outside, one hour on the treadmill at a 2 incline)
- 0.75 hour swimming (I could have slept for 4 hours directly following this workout – dang)
My muscles are sore and I’m a little tired, but I actually feel great… looking forward to an even better week next week!