Oh yeah, it’s that time again… the “brain-dump” will probably become a weekly post. Enjoy!
- Is it wrong that I think of my workouts in terms of how many Blue Moon beers a particular exercise would negate?
- I recently tried a new hip-hop dance class and lasted only 20 minutes before giving up on the routine. Oh, they SAY the rhythm is going to get you, but that’s not always the case. ha!
- I love, love, love Trader Joes and am becoming increasingly addicted to all their stuff.
- I desperately need to add some new tunes to my iPod before I make myself crazy with the songs I keep listening to over-and-over-and-over again. Any suggestions?
- I’ve gotten kind of burned out on running and have been focusing more on stuff like kickboxing, walking, and weight-training. Those are all great exercises, but I’m finding that nothing keeps me in shape for running quite like running does. When I go out for short runs with our training group, it’s actually a lot tougher for me than it used to be… regardless of the fact that I’m working out longer and more often now than I have before.
- My hair is currently the longest it has been in my adult life and I’m going to let it grow more through the summer. I hate it and end up yanking it up into a pony tail most of the time, but my husband wants to see it long. If it grows long enough, I’ll probably chop it off and donate it to Locks of Love… although, I’m not sure it’s fair to wish this hair on someone who is already suffering.
- I have now filled out our Census survey 3-count-em-three times! I filled out the first form, sent it in. A few weeks later, I filled out the second (and same) form that came in the mail and sent it in. Saturday, we came home to a note from the local Census rep who would “stop back by” to interview us. I called her and left a message, explaining that I had already filled this out and what – exactly – was it going to take to get the Census office off our butts? My paranoia has me convinced that this was all part of the census statistics gathering… like not only do they want to know how many people live in this house, but they also want to know the temperament to see how compliant Americans have become? hahaha!