I’ve been under a lot of pressure at work lately and after a long stressful day, it’s kinda hard to work up love for much more than an ice cold beer or comfy jammie pants.
You feel me?
But today… I have my happy (jammie) pants on and am feeling a whole lotta love that I thought I better capture for future crank-meister days.
What I’m loving today…
- being married to a man with such diverse interests and talents… he’s a pilot, he’s a rock star musician, he’s a rowing machine, his beautiful photography hangs in our home, and he makes the most adorable little pancakes…
- living in a city where I don’t need to own a snow shovel or ice scraper.
- my new honeysuckle candles from Bath and Body Works… the scent reminds me of walking across the campus at my college during my last semester.
- the sparkly hooker-heels Erik gave me for V-day… and the fact that he’s convinced I can rock them in public.
- my hot-pink azaleas that are blooming in February…
- that after several failed and comical attempts, we were finally able to get a paw-print in clay from our fur-baby that I’ll treasure forever.
- my new Minimus Zero Trail shoes… they make me feel like a ninja. truth.
- having a (mostly) four day work week…
- the sound of my puppy-dog snoring… or the sound of coffee brewing on one of those four work days.
- counting down the days until I meet up with the TTCC girls in Atlanta for the P!nk concert and some Chuy’s!
- photos and texts I receive from my youngest brother about his new cat… dude should totally be in stand-up comedy.
- the hilarious toddlers and grade-schoolers we volunteer with at church… #connectfourchamprighthere
- that none of my coworkers even questioned why I would be handing out Justin Bieber valentine’s day cards and temporary tattoos to everyone last week.
- Primal Roots white blend… because it doesn’t get more classy than an eight-dollah bottle of wine.
- that next month, I’ll go to Disney World for the first time ever! and we’ll be going with two of the cutest kids we know…
- nutella… oh, yes… nutella, I do love you… always and forever.
Soooo… what are you loving right now?